- Resolved a foreclosure case through mediation.
- Got our client appointed Guardian of the Estate and person of their elderly mother.
- Got client appointed as Temporary Administrator and Administrator with will annexed in two separate counties.
- Creditor’s claim was dismissed against college student under the wrong identity.
- Negotiated and settled an agreement with a private school in a disciplinary action on behalf of a student.
- Successfully filed a TRO on behalf of an employer against a former employee for usurpation of trade secrets.
- Successfully mediated a dispute between an employer and employee regarding a non-solicitation issue.
- Successfully dismissed a plaintiff’s defamation claim under the Texas Anti-SLAPP pursuant to Texas statute, including award of Attorney’s fees and cost.
- Participated in an online bench trial in contested probate matter.
- Negotiated with school board on behalf of student facing expulsion issues to resolution.
- Participated in contested guardianship as Attorney Ad litem for client with serious COVID complications, awarded the client a temporary guardian of choice.
- 9/9: Judicial District of Harris County, Texas: successfully defeated a request for temporary restraining order requested by tenant in a construction delay case representing the landlord.
- 9/16: Justice Court of Galveston County: successfully represented landlord in eviction against tenant refusing to allow access to property.
To view Shawn’s Attorney Profile: Visit Here