Divorce, Child Support & Custody
Waldron & Schneider, located in Houston, Texas provides a variety of services in the areas of family and collaborative law, including:
- Divorce (contested and uncontested)
- Child custody
- Child support
- Modification of prior court orders
- Contempt and enforcement of court orders
- Pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Grandparent’s rights
- Paternity determination
- Termination of parental rights
- Adoptions (private, agency, DFPS, in-state and out-of-state)
- Temporary or legal guardianship
- Acknowledgment of paternity and denial of paternity
- Name change for both adults and minor children
Some family law matters can be sensitive in nature and while difficult for the adult parties, it is the children that experience the dynamic and lasting consequences. We take the time to gather the information necessary and take the measures needed to alleviate additional stressors, if possible, such as mediation to resolve situations out of court.
We are well versed in most Greater Houston Counties
Waldron & Schneider has an active family law docket in Harris, Galveston and Brazoria County courts as well as the surrounding counties, including but not limited to Fort Bend, Montgomery County, and Chambers County. The firm provides its clients with knowledgeable, caring and personal representation in a variety of family law matters.
Contact our Family Law Attorney
If you would like further information or would like to speak with an attorney about a family law issue, please complete our contact form or call our office at (281) 488-4438 on Middlebrook Drive in Houston, TX.
For your child support, child custody, and divorce, guardianship, adoption, termination of parental rights, name change and other family law matters:
Vanessa J. Solis-Maduzia
For your adoption, termination of parental rights, name change and other family law matters: