Waldron & Schneider’s Medical and Healthcare Section works with physicians, hospital groups, laboratory service providers, and other businesses supporting all sectors of the diverse healthcare industry to address their legal needs.
Our lawyers have experience in the following areas.
- Business entity formation
- Business transactions including mergers, acquisitions, and sales
- Physician employment agreements
- Physician Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employee benefits and executive compensation
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
- Independent Practice Associations
- Physician Practice Management Companies
- Hospital Agreements
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Agreements
- Regulatory compliance including Stark and Anti-Kickback
Our extensive experience in these highly complex areas of law, coupled with our abilities in business and commercial law enable the attorneys at Waldron & Schneider to meet the regulatory and business needs of our clients in the health care industry. Our contacts include appraisers and brokers experienced in the acquisition and liquidation of medical practices, and the firm strives to provide the same personal touch to physicians and medical professionals that the medical community strives to provide to its patients.
Marc H. Schneider
Kimberly A. Bartley