Kimberly A. Bartley's Updates
- Successfully closed on short sale of large real estate tract in Ch. 11
- Closed on acquisition of equity interest between business partners.
- Defended Motion to Impose Stay Pending Appeal facilitating client’s purchase of business out of Chapter 11.
- Negotiated resolution of past due rent owed by commercial tenant allowing client to remain in premises.
- Assisted client in resolution of dispute over compensation in real estate brokerage agreement.
- Closed on $6.75M sale of oil and gas surveying business.
- Successfully defended Motion for Contempt in contested Chapter 11.
- Obtained a Court Order authorizing the debtor’s sale of assets in contested Chapter 11.
- Formation of 501C new nonprofit to support aspiring authors.
- Feb 7: Confirmed two Ch 11 plans in local real estate development
- Feb 7: Confirmed Ch 11 plan for local fishing charter service company
- Feb 6: Settled EEOC dispute for claims under ADA
- Feb 6: Successfully closed sale of engineering company
- Jan 31: Successfully closed sale of local veterinary practice
- Jan 31: Successfully negotiated sale of company specializing in manufacturing industry
- Obtained conditional approval of small business chapter 11 disclosure statement.
- Pending motion to sell real property development in Friendswood, Texas.
View Kimberly’s profile here: Attorney Profile