Vanessa J. Maduzia's Updates
Family Law Partner, Vanessa J. Maduzia, successfully terminated a biological father’s parental rights in favor of Maternal Grandparents allowing the Maternal Grandparents to complete the adoption of their grandchildren.
Family Law Partner, Vanessa J. Maduzia, was successful in representing Petitioner mom in a highly contested custody modification case that was resolved in mediation
- August: Resolved contested custody dispute.
- Successfully settled a divorce in Galveston County, Texas.
- Recently defeated a Notice of a Bill of Review in a family law case in Brazoria County on behalf of client.
- After two years of litigation, was able to successfully settle an heirship determination case that was pending in the Probate Courts of Harris County, Texas.
- Admitted a Last Will and Testament as a Muniment of Title four years after the death of decedent in the Probate Courts of Harris County, Texas.
View Vanessa’s profile here: Attorney Profile